1 YEAR WARRANTY
NonSlipStairs.com, “NSS”, warrants that its Stair Tread products will not crack or delaminate from its aluminum base for a period of one (1) year.
- Treads must be installed properly according to the installation instructions on our website.
- Treads can be installed onto concrete, wood or metal.
- Treads are not intended for use as self-supporting treads.
Warranty is void based on any of the following:
- Improper Installation of the Tread
- Damage Caused by Vandalism or Such Similar Acts of Destruction
- Damage Caused by Other Than Normal Pedestrian Traffic
- Deterioration of the Substructure the Treads are Installed Upon
NSS’s exclusive liability (including, but not limited to incidental or consequential damages) and the purchaser or owner’s sole remedy hereunder, shall be limited to the repair of the defective product, replacement of the defective product or a refund of the purchase price of the defective product. Choice of remedy will be solely at NSS’s option. All remedies and liabilities exclude costs of installation or removal.
In the event of a claim under this Warranty, the buyer/owner shall demonstrate and document that the failure of the product was due to a breach of the warranty stated herein and must be made in writing within ten (10) days of its discovery. NSS also reserves the right to investigate all complaints and review all relevant records regarding failure or breach of this Warranty. If failure is determined to be from sources other than the NSS Stair as warranted herein, NSS has no further obligation. NSS makes no warranty, which extends beyond cracking and delaminating.